Micro freezes when using certain skills

Hi, I'm experiencing some weird freezes since I've updated to the latest Nvidia graphic drivers (456.38). I used to run the game smoothly, being around 80-100 fps in open world areas with max settings, but since this update, my game freezes for like .5 seconds whenever I use poison volley or quick shot with my shortbow Ranger. I've tried many things such as clean installing the latest graphic drivers, downgrading to the previous version (452.06, which was working perfectly), repairing the client, reinstalling the whole game, updating windows... Nothing seem to work as I still have those micro hiccups/stuttering. I've also checked my hardware temperature, and everything is fine.

Are some of you guys experiencing the same problem ?

Thanks !

I've been using d912pxy for a while now indeed. I ran some tests, and I can confirm that these freezes have one chance out of two to occur whenever I use Poison volley. I tried every other weapon in the game, there's no freezes at all. Guess I'll swap shortbow then. Funny thing is, I made some research before I post on the forum, and there's one guy who had the same exact problem, but the solution he found didn't work out for me (clean install the drivers then repair the client).