Domain of Istan Sunspear Uprising META pre-Event is bugged

haha.1308

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Dydzio.1320" said:On the other side I have no motivation to get rest of collection done if this issue gets "Pepperseed treatment"

Add Jahai Bluffs bugged Requiem Collection to the TRIO of Bugged Vision achievements ! Just pleased Steam Release is postphoned: Server is too unstable with these glitches to cope with the inevitable problems would face when Steam integrates as well.

I am gathering people for EU server to try running this event in controller environment, send me ingame mail if you interested (if my mailbox is full then try again next day) - best attempt was keeping caravan alive for like 90-120 seconds, lack of general dps did not help in making event completed - I assume caravan got around 1 million healthpoints. We need ranged snipe DPS that won't do AOE damage like deadeyes, or axe necros which are safest pick but unfortunately low damage, also people who sit in Istan map to find map instances that are closing. Yesterday we tried as 6 ppl (4 people who need achievement and 2 helpers from guilds), there were some flaws in executing strategy and final nail to the coffin was some player from outside squad (the only one on the map) who came to caravan and used AOE skill that hit one of monsters which was low on health. So far time with any chance to succeed seems to be 9-10 PM CET or later (due to factors such as less chance for leftover players on closing instances etc.). This requires more coordination than raids to be done, but is theoretically possible.

@haha.1308 said:Hello,I am experiencing a bug on every instance of this map.When the meta starts the bar for the Mordent Forces starts at 0. I guess killing at least one enemy will lead to the next Meta event.The problem is that it is impossible to complete the Caravan Corpse Event since the event will be skipped.I cant finish my Vision of Istan collection due to this.

Already contacted Support and made an ingame Bug report about this. Support told me to swap instance but this didn't help.

Is anyone gonna mention how the Auric Basin spray guns are STILL bugged, many many years after that expansion came out?