RIP Shortbow

alchemyst.2165

@Sobx.1758 said:Thief is still perfectly fine for roaming, not sure why you'd use some third party site to determine if the class is useful or not.

And sure, I disagree with that balancing attempt, because if they don't want that mobility skill spammed then they could add cooldown on top of ini cost rev-style, so using it once wouldn't kitten the rest of the weapon skillset, but I wouldn't say that nerf somehow kills the shortbow or -even moreso- the class.

At the risk of spamming this thread with a reaction image: that's the joke.

@fluffdragon.1523 said:

@"Sobx.1758" said:Thief is still perfectly fine for roaming, not sure why you'd use some third party site to determine if the class is useful or not.

And sure, I disagree with that balancing attempt, because if they don't want that mobility skill spammed then they could add cooldown on top of ini cost rev-style, so using it once wouldn't kitten the rest of the weapon skillset, but I wouldn't say that nerf somehow kills the shortbow or -even moreso- the class.

At the risk of spamming this thread with a reaction image:
that's the joke.

I thought "the joke" of this particular format was that you said "check out all those builds!" and there were no builds, but oh well.

• Confused 1