Account guilds - order change

@Nannabie.6943 said:My first guild, my main guild, have always been the first guild on my list. Now its number 4.I know ppl used to leave guild and get a re-invite to them to change the order, i dunno if that ever worked for them, but i cant do the same as im leader in mine.Is this a bug, and will it change back?

https://imgur.com/a/yuHU7

It's happened to me as well and I am the leader of 3 guilds. Basically I just promoted one of my alt accounts to leader, left the guild, then rejoined in the order I wanted them to appear. The only downside is you can't use the guild bank for 3 days.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This just happened to me within the last couple of days. My primary guild - and the one I rep 95% of the time used to #1, now it's 3. My personal bank guild went from 2 to 1, a guild I joined about a month ago went from 5 to 2, and the other two moved around as well. Since I'm regularly bouncing between 2 or 3 conversations in the different guilds, it has...become difficult swap back and forth between conversations. Majorly annoying, but at least I'm not alone. :(

Archived