some commanders ....

Menadena.7482

A good commander doesn’t need a tag and should understand why the the cause of failure however should never blame the people for it even if it may be the case.

Regroup is always and option as well telling people how to deal with the bosses lich condition removal and aoe, candy reflects, horror is dps but Rez down as he does pack a punch.

If you do get both candy and horror take out horror 1st unless candy is near death.

Edit: as for post above good commander work around trolls I’ve had to multi times during triple trouble while not always easy as long you work with squad you can over come it. Plus they have right to the map as much as you.

My fave is veteran skeleton&viscount&steve. Which is why if there are two closed doors in NE I will open the skeleton door as soon as I get there to start dispatching it because I know someone will open the other one in their haste and I would rather not have a vet pop up while we are dealing with a legendary. At least if Steve pops up we can drag him away (depending on the size of the squad, sometimes split temporarily and sometimes just dispatch Steve first).

A tag is helpful in the lab because it shows where the zerg is. If I join an instance and there is no tag I will ask if people need a tag somewhere before tagging up.

Archived