Perfomance drops, GPU crashes, missing textures, long loading screens...

Ever since this Halloween update, my Guild Wars 2 game has been experiencing massive issues.

**Issue 1:- GPU crashing and performance loss.**

When playing the game, my GPU will simply stop working. There are no warnings, nothing. I can still open the NIVIDA's panel and GeForce Experience. But I can't open the NVIDIA share thingie inside this game. It either swaps to my Intel card or none, resulting in a massive performance drop that turns the game unplayable. Restarting the game fixes this for an hour or two until the issue occurs once again. This issue started when the Halloween patch hit. I even re-rolled my computer for a few days prior. The issue is still there. An example is Divinity's Reach. At certain points of that city, my game can rock up to 50 or so FPS. Suddenly there will be a drop to 30 or less. And in the worst case scenarios, it will drop to 4 or less. I can't even type like that.

**Issue 2:- Long Loading Screens, missing sound and textures.**

Apparently, my loading screens now can take up to 15 minutes, and once they are over, the game will be in this state:TSlGxms.jpg

No textures, no sound, nothing. Twenty minutes later I can finally see my character and its surroundings, but there's still no sound. Everything is being loaded painfully slow... and I don't know what to do anymore. Not even my older laptop had issues like these.

I'd contact Support, but we all know just how useless that idea is. I've sent a ticket nearly three weeks ago related to another issue, and nothing has been sent. I'm not willing to wait almost a month just to get an answer at how helpless they are to fix this.

These are my specs:

• Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.6GHz with a Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M with 4GB - Dedicated VRAM
  • 16GB DDR4 Memory
  • 1000GB HDD

And yes. I've run the Repair Launcher and deleted the .dat file.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived