Ele downstate mist form

TheDeafGuy.4519

@"Gorani.7205" said:I am not sure what to post: a "Let it go" meme, because for over eight years we get threads like that when someone gets angry for an Ele to escape into a portal. Or perhaps the idea to nerf the Warrior's Vengence (who can come back out of downstate, run through the portal and get resurrected by allies inside ... or to nerf Thief's Shadow Escape, who can teleport into the portal.

I wouldn't compare vengeance in this situation tbh, you can't cast it instantly like vapor form and requires the ally part which ele doesn't. Idc really anymore as I gained useful info to counter the ele vapor form. (Line of warding/immob) I was mostly annoyed from small scale skirmishes of power ele jumping down to fight to the death on purpose then use vapor form as a mostly get out of jail free card.

@TrollingDemigod.3041 said:I'm quite amazed to be honest. Out of all broken stuff in WvW, you complain about downed skill, which is pepega and doesn't guarantee you anything at all.The amount of random condies that fly around(broken stuff no.1 that need fixes/deletion) which will immobilize Ele is gonna happen like 70% times of encounters?There are also skill that prevent passing through like guardians staff skill 5, which downed Ele can't cross unless he have stab, which 99% won't have.And let's not forget about another kitten stuff that is no LoS on Barrage(broken stuff no.whatever that needs fix), which can hit Ele's inside objective, so if there isn't anyone beside that downed Ele, he's gonna die.Ele, the squishiest class in the entire game and currently one of the weakest.

I'm more talking about small skirmishes, and immob is not a condi that is really just thrown around, especially in the small time frame. But line of warding is a neat trick that can be used, thank you for that comment