WvW Desert borderlands teleport bugs

In the past 2 weeks i see alot of thiefs and mesmers using some kind of bugs to gain acces inside objectives like Stoic rampart / blistering / o'del . they pop at lord and the port people in and cap the objective . no siege used to get inside , nothing at all. Reporting them is tireing these days since there are so many of them using these bugs to get in. hopefully anet will fix it untill the next pandemic.

this is not a bug.... if thiefs / mesmers are in the lord's room when the keep or tower flips, and nobody kills them (some are real good at hiding, while some zergs just don't care to look and kill stealthed enemies in their newly flipped objectives) and then they port their friends in, it's totally legal. I've seen plenty of ports into Alpine keeps as well. all because people don't kill enemies in their keeps, or because some players are real good at hiding.

Exactly, this isn’t a bug. The other day we’ve had a thief in the lord room of garrison on desert borderlands for hours. We came in with golems at some point and the thief simply never left and didn’t get killed by their scouts, despite them camping the lord room at some point because we kept getting ported back in. Is it fun for the people that own the keeps? Not really. It annoys me too when it’s being done to us. But it’s not a bug. Anet woke up one day and thought it would be a splendid idea to give thieves a portal, knowing that thieves have the ability to permastealth and hide forever that way if they want to. There’s no point in reporting it because no one’s doing anything wrong. It’s the game the way Anet designed it. They should have given that whole thief portal a second thought but seeing as they didn’t, have fun with it.

There’s a spot in fire keep where you can hide, as long as you glide into it while you still own the keep. You used to be able to get in there by jumping, so people who didn’t own the keep would often do that and then port their people in. They were exploiting a bug. The ledge they used to do that seems to be gone now because Anet fixed it a while ago, you can no longer jump into that spot, but you can still glide in there if you own the keep. You don’t get marked when a keep flips, so people hop in there before the keep flips and wait to port their people in again later. The thing is that as soon as that keep flips, you can also get in there and murder them to prevent that from happening. It’s not really any different from any other mesmer hiding spot these days. Just remember to check it after flipping fire, you gotta sweep anyway.

When a thief ports in a T3 keep and after few mins port full blob in,im saying again T3 keep and owned it more than 12 hours,then is not a bug!!See him port in keep kill afk players and coming back after few hours doing the same,then its not a bug!!He killed me in full stealth,not one shoted but fight for a min and i was hitting the air!!Someone couple days ago fighting a thief in a camp and his hitbox numbers where appearing on the other side of the map!!The main problem is that these chars are used only for this job,port blob in T3 keep or tower,reset the map and log out for the day.so you dont catch him in action to report!!There is a specific deadeye,well known to many players and his guild,who got magic port powers.he is reported several times but nothing changed!!