Casual returning PvE player (NA)

Hi! I am returning from a near ~6month break as someone that STARTED GW2 in 2020(sometime in september). I only have a mastery lvl 24 necromancer, I believe I have item sets/spec for both reaper and scourge. I am almost completely lost in terms of progression, but I have both expansions. Im looking for a guild that can provide with with a bit of guidance to move forward! Im more than willing to join discords and such. However, I am on a 3rd shift schedule, so Im awake of the flipside of most other NA players, so please keep that in mind! Feel free to reach out via discord @ dankmcspank#8008 , as I may have trouble navigating in-game menus/chat until I get more comfortable.

Well met DankMemeLord

4WCYyji.png

Our guild Tyrs Paladium is very interested! We are one of the longest continuously running established social GUILDs in the game.

ENFORCED NO DRAMA adult guild. Casual is King here and we are all about the TEAMWORK. Old School guild here!!! 14 Years strong!!!

We are a mid sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs!

Do some research on us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/125043/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild-na-tyrs

Fill out an application here! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318

*** We have new members and experienced members on at various times of the day and night. We have some other guildies play during your 3rd shift schedule so your playtimes would fill an important role for us as well as we continue rebuilding back to our once peak size (and recruitment is going very very well as you can see from our recruitment thread!

I recommend being a regular on our Tyrs forum, and our Discord, as that will open up ALL KINDS of grouping opportunities, not to mention maximizing enjoyment with our legendary and sought after camaraderie!