Bolt and Flameseeker's Prophecies are bugged.

It's not just those legendaries, it's a lot of them. A lot of them are missing their in "combat" effects. Like you said, Bolt and Flameseeker are missing those, but also Predator is missing the flame effect that comes out from under the barrel when using skills, and a bunch of them are missing those types of effects. :( It's been like this since the PoF launch.

@Nivessa.4258 said:It's not just those legendaries, it's a lot of them. A lot of them are missing their in "combat" effects. Like you said, Bolt and Flameseeker are missing those, but also Predator is missing the flame effect that comes out from under the barrel when using skills, and a bunch of them are missing those types of effects. :( It's been like this since the PoF launch.

I think the predator thing may just be you or a small group of players cause my predator always shoots out flames after a skill.

Not from the barrel itself, but from the head UNDER the barrel. Flames are supposed to come out after each shot/skill use, but they don't currently, at least for myself and 3 other people with the weapon. Someone told me HMS Divinity is also missing smoke effects after shots too. So it seems like a lot of them are bugged at the moment.

Archived