Guardian torch 4 throw skill misses

Not only does this skill need reskill as it misses 90% of the time but in my recent pvp match I saw it miss on the 2 simple shots with the enemy player not moving and I didn't have the blind debuff. 1) I was standing on the top of the stairs while the person was downed on the stairs. It gave me a 'miss' text. 2) I was standing right next to the downed body and it missed with the 'miss' text. Seriously? Guardian torch 4 throw skill needs to be reworked and while you are it, you may aswell have a look at the guardian sword 3 skill because if they are moving or at just a little further from you, the skill misses. A few months back, I saw one player dodge every shot from my guardian sceptre 1 skill (autoattack) by just strafing left and right. 

All the projectiles in GW2 work like that. They only differ in size and speed for the most part. You can also dodge ranger Longbow shots by strafing left and right if you stand far away enough. 

If you throw a projectile at the same time a target uses a jump skill you might also fire it straight upwards towards the stars. 

It has to do with how the projectiles are targetet by the game to automatically lead targets on by a bit. Throw movementskills into the mix and things go crazy.

The slower a projectile the more easily this kind of thing affects it.

The homing projectiles like lich autos or mesmer staffs work differently and are not affected.