LFG for WvW (Ehmry Bay or other) AEST player

I'll preface this by putting it out there that I'm a noob (level 80 Necro - Reaper fully unlocked and I need to work on Scourge at some point) and a casual. I typically only manage to get online during Sat/Sun for 1-3hrs at a time. My timezone is AEST.

Hi guys,

I've recently started playing WvW and am loving it. I'll probably start spending most of my (limited) playtime in the game mode and am hoping to find a guild to run with, if they're available during my play sessions. My server is Ehmry Bay (NA) and my timezone is AEST....I'd be open to changing servers to match up with a guild that's the right fit.

I main Necro and am spec'd as a Reaper (I found a group-oriented WvW build that I've been using) but once I have enough points to fully unlock Scourge I'll look at builds for that (if it's more useful?). I'm considering starting my second character soon (I've been looking at Guardian and it seems appealing) but it's probably smarter for me to get to know WvW better first before starting on a grind like that.

I'm in the process of completing my Warclaw reward track at the moment so for the time being I'll be playing catch up on foot (although I've at least unlocked the Glider).

Thanks

Edited by Pacificterror.7805