Can I get Vigil Armor looks if I joined Order of Whispers?

I made an alt to join the Vigil and bought the Vigil Light Armors to unlock the style and wear on my Mesmer but when I logged on my Mesmer the styles were not available. Should it be possible?

I got notifications every time I bought a piece so atleast some achievements were progressing but I didn't check wether the style was unlocked.... My alt is a Revenant so he is a heavy armor user. Could that prevent me unlocking the light armor style?

6 minutes ago, Sinolai.3860 said:

I made an alt to join the Vigil and bought the Vigil Light Armors to unlock the style and wear on my Mesmer but when I logged on my Mesmer the styles were not available. Should it be possible?

I got notifications every time I bought a piece so atleast some achievements were progressing but I didn't check wether the style was unlocked.... My alt is a Revenant so he is a heavy armor user. Could that prevent me unlocking the light armor style?

No, if you want a order set you need your character to be in this order, you can't change your order by the way.

So if you want another order set you need to create a new characters, the story is not that long to join an order anyway, (even fast if you skipp all dialogs which you can do in core)

So if you want the three order set you need 3 characters at least.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sinolai.3860 said:

oh missunderstood, you should be able to use your orders skins on every alts, if you can't you surely bought a different armor weight, ligh armors can only be used by light characters class, like mesmer, necro elementalist, same for the others weights.

Be sure you have unlocked the right armor weight skin

You should be able to buy every weight armors skins with your revenant even the one he can't wears

Edited by WindBlade.8749