GW2 - Season 1 Movie is BACK! 🥳

Hello community!

I'm DreamyAbaddon, the creator of GW2 season 1 Movie.

A few days ago, Season 1 Movie was blocked in most countries by Youtube because of Content ID claim caused by some of the soundtracks that where added. However, the Movie is back thanks to the audio changes I made plus I used this opportunity to add a few new scenes as well.  Spanish subtitles will be worked on next! Check out the changes below and enjoy the Movie! 🙂

Changes made to the Rebirth Edition:

(New Scene) - Kasmeer's Origin Story,

(New Scene) - Kasmeer's arrival to SouthSun Cove

(New Scene) - Taimi's Origin story

(New Scene) - Blish & Gorrik both meeting Taimi

(New Scene) - Taimi's travel to Lunar Pass to meet Scarlet.

(Extended Scene) - You will now see Rox and Braham's dialogue before entering Scarlet's Playhouse.

(Upgraded Scene) - Scarlet's dialogue is more clear during combat in Scarlet's Playhouse.

(Upgraded Scene) - After the Marionette fight, "A moment of peace" is sharper and has higher resolution than the original.

(Upgraded Scene) - Scarlet's Laugh is not cut-off during Nightmare Tower intro.

(Upgraded Scene) - Smoother transition between Scarlet's hologram confrontation with Caithe.

New soundtracks where added and replaced to prevent YouTube Copyright Content ID blocking from happening again. And many more changes made to enhance the experience!

Enjoy and please support the original content creators! Without them recording the footage, we would not have this epic movie.

Edited by DreamyAbaddon.3265
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1