Herald - Trait: Core Value - Suggestion

SeTect.5918

Hello!

It's been a while that i am thinking that this skill needs a total rework in PvE or maybe all gamemodes.
First let me tell you what this trait does:

Legendary assassin stance: Remove an additional boon from enemies.
 Legendary centaur stance: Remove an additional condition from allies.
 Legendary demon stance: Transfer an additional condition from yourself to enemies.
 Legendary dwarf stance: Grant an additional stack of stability to allies.
 Legendary dragon stance: Increase the duration of boons on allies by an additional second.

It basically just makes the effect of True Nature a bit better. For each legend 1 additional stack or second. This is really poor and i dont know why someone would run this except maybe as Condi Herald in WvW to move another condition back to the enemy. But i think the movement speed one would be better because Condi Herald has no range weapon so it has to run after the enemy...

I would suggest to give it another effect.
Why don't just make it stronger? - Because moving 2 or 3 additional conditions back in wvw or pvp would be totally overpowered. And it really needs an additional effect in PvE to make it more relevant.
However here are my Suggestions:

Legendary assassin stance: (Remove an additional boon from enemies.) + The passive effect also increases all life siphon effects to nearby allies by 30% in PvE only. 10% in WvW and PvP.
Legendary centaur stance: (Remove an additional condition from allies.) + The passive effect also increases incoming healing to all nearby allies by 10% in all gamemodes.
Legendary demon stance: (Transfer an additional condition from yourself to enemies.) + The passive effect also increases torment damage to all nearby allies by 15% in PvE only. 5% in WvW and PvP.
Legendary dwarf stance: (Grant an additional stack of stability to allies.) + The passive effect also increases barrier by 10% and barrier duration by 20% in PvE only. 5% for both in WvW and PvP.
Legendary dragon stance: (Increase the duration of boons on allies by an additional second.) + The passive effect also increases burn damage to all nearby allies by 5% in PvE only. 2% in WvW and PvP.

To answer some maybe upcoming questions already:

Yes all passive effects will be granted to 10 allies. For more informations look at the wiki for "Facet of Nature". This shows all already passive effects for each legend.

The effects in the brackets are the current effects and the effects after the "+" are my own suggestions.

The passive burning damage effect of legendary dragon i made so low because this could make Firebrands in the group be even more overpowered than already now.

This suggestions i made to people not fully ignoring the F2 of Herald. Because i often see people just klick it and then instantly use the consume skill. Of course you can still nearly instantly double klick it because of Draconic Echo but with Draconic Echo it holds just 6 seconds and Legend swap just works every 10 seconds. So you would be still 4 Seconds without you lovely passive bonus.

I hope you like my suggestions and what is your opinion about this trait?
Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1