returning player after some few years, looking for a new guild

Rin.6587

Hi there
Im a returning player after many years. I had a guild, but it seems that its dying now.  I'm not the greatest at these types of games, but I love to play GW2 and I want to learn. Ive got one old toon, but I decided to try out a new race, new profession and I'm doing it by trial and error. Its resulted in a stronger character than my old one. I'm looking for a new guild, now that I've got some return gaming under my belt. I would like to find another guild that is friendly and open to new and old players, not judgy about how "good" someone is and be willing to build everyone up in the guild! I dont want to be just a number in the crowd. Maybe a small to medium size guild? I'd love to start learning how to do more adventures like fractals and raids, etc. Also would like some help on PVE events and completing the whole map... I'm almost there! My old guild was like this, but I had to leave for RL stuff. I'm sad my old guild is almost dead now, but I would be excited to find a new one!! I'm in MST in north America. I am a nurse and a mom so I do work weekends alot. But I am open to playing on different times during the day. 🙂

Hey there Rin!

We actually founded Mounted Saviors [MTSV] with people like you (or us in this case :D) in mind! We are returning players after long breaks from RL things and we are now pumped to clear content and build a community. With a new Guild Hall and small but active & growing membership we are well on our way!

In terms of what we do...

-Daily fractals

-Daily PvP

-Dungeons

-WvW

-Hoping to add raids and strike missions when we get the headcount! 

We also have a dedicated discord and a website is in the works! 

I know that was a lot of info but please reach out if you’re interested and you can come stop by. Even if you don’t decide to join, if you ever need help we’d be happy to lend a hand.

Best Regards,

Cara Khati

Hi Rin!  Welcome back to GW2!  Remnants of Hope might be another good choice for you.  It is a large gaming community, but the GW2 Division is friendly and nurturing to new and returning players.  We are big enough to have all the game modes and if you need help with something (as we all do), we have weekly "grab bag" events where the guild rallies to help individual players with content they are working on.  We are mostly adults with jobs and kids (one of our officers is a nurse!), so we know that gaming has to be one of many priorities.  We have a substantial Trial Membership process, which helps us keep the guild free of toxicity and drama.  I hope you find a good guild home!

☠️Hai Rin! We are mostly NA like you, a tight group of people who also play other games together.

[HELL] is recruiting! WvW (Kaineng) and PvE

We are a group of laid back veterans and new players, mostly WvW but we have PvE people too. The Guild is max lvl. We have 200+ Members with around 30 ish active and a Discord server. We are in Kaineng.  If your interested, you can send me a message in game  Elrenia Hothien.4657  Or you can send me a message on the forums here. < 3

WvW Raids
Fridays (Reset), Saturdays (8PM EST), Sundays (3PM EST).
We have People roaming during the week too. 
☆★ WVW PRIDE RUN , SATURDAY JUNE 26, 8 PM EST ★☆

Here's a video of us, lol ~ Link ~
https://youtu.be/gYnH8P3IsJE

Edited by Elrenia Hothien.4657