Returning player looking for lgbt guild

Hey yall.

I'm a returning player on the NA server. I first played in 2013 and actively played up till the HoT expansion. But then life happened (😂) and I hadn't played for a couple of years. I just recently got back in the game and finally finished the PoF story. I'm a casual player and jump between stories and open world. Right now I just made a new character and reliving memories.

I'd also like to try out Fractals and WvW but solo-ing them is still a tad difficult for me. So I was wondering if there's a guild open for someone like me.

Preferrably an open-minded guild that is also lgbt (or at least lgbt-friendly), and doesn't have strict time requirements. I play on the NA server, but I live elsewhere so I can't exactly fit in the same timezone. I'd join guild events if time works out (mostly on the weekends), but it is a hard guarantee. 😕

(Oh also I've been a solo gamer for pretty much forever, so I'm very unfamiliar with using discord 😂)

I hope a fitting guild won't be too hard to find.

Happy hunting.

On 6/22/2021 at 4:25 AM, liulfrmars.8346 said:

Hey yall.

I'm a returning player on the NA server. I first played in 2013 and actively played up till the HoT expansion. But then life happened (😂) and I hadn't played for a couple of years. I just recently got back in the game and finally finished the PoF story. I'm a casual player and jump between stories and open world. Right now I just made a new character and reliving memories.

I'd also like to try out Fractals and WvW but solo-ing them is still a tad difficult for me. So I was wondering if there's a guild open for someone like me.

Preferrably an open-minded guild that is also lgbt (or at least lgbt-friendly), and doesn't have strict time requirements. I play on the NA server, but I live elsewhere so I can't exactly fit in the same timezone. I'd join guild events if time works out (mostly on the weekends), but it is a hard guarantee. 😕

(Oh also I've been a solo gamer for pretty much forever, so I'm very unfamiliar with using discord 😂)

I hope a fitting guild won't be too hard to find.

Happy hunting.

Hiya, Liulfrmars!  The guild I lead, Café Solidarity, might be a good fit for you?  We're an NA server, and we're designed to be a guild for people from marginalized communities, including LGBTQIA+ people.  We have a mix of different players (casual and more intensive), and we love helping people out in the game.  We have people who do regular Fractals, and a group that does WvW on Isle of Janthir, although we have people from lots of different servers who would love to group with you.

We do require 80% representation (which means displaying our guild tag next to each of your characters' names at least 80% of the time you're in game), but there's no time requirements, which means you can play as little or as much as you want, and you're not required to join our events.  We can also show you how to use Discord! 🙂

If you're interested in joining us, please don't reply here or DM me (I'm not likely to see it).  The next step would be to join our Discord by following this link (https://discord.gg/rWTKRbP), and then to read our #rules and write an introduction in our #introductions section.  But if you have any questions along the way, you can always DM me on Discord.  Just join the server with that link, and then right click my name (Jevati) and choose the "Message" option!

I wish you the best of luck in finding a good guild home!