Asura head/ body type creating neck misalignment visual bug?

So, to start off: I absolutely adore GW2. Best MMO I've played in over a decade, and I love the things anet has been doing for the game since launch. Coming back to GW2 has been nothing but a positive experience for me.

However, one thing I did notice today: I made a new asura character and used a makeover kit on him to get more customization, and everything seemed fine... until I saw a big distortion/misalignment with his model when he enters his combat stance. I noticed the artifact is absent on my other asuran character with a new face model on the same body type (this guy has an older face model), so maybe that's it? I'm not really sure, but I'd love a solution to this problem. Hopefully it's something easily fixable.

Couldn't figure out how to upload an image directly, so there's an imgur link in the spoiler box displaying the bug. Thanks!

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Oh yeah, this one problem on top of another, and it gets extremely visible when picking larger body types, which is exactly the reason I don't pick them as much as I want to.

But somehow this also went under the radar for 12 years, please fix this face template.

Spoiler

And these, where the eyeballs clip from under the lids at every blink or when just looking around. And a few more minor issues. Asura could use an eyes shading fix and some little polish and they'd be perfect...