A little trick for (Chalice of Tear) easy to reach Check point 4 with a mesmer

Hi Guys

Due to everyone doing chalice of  tear jp. i want to share a little trick to reach check point 4 for a really easy way. i used my mesmer help few of my friend yesterday.

1. the helper need to be a mesmer and your friends need get to check point 1 

2. the mesmer can use skyscale and griffon skip to the top of the volcano.  ( first, climb on top of the skull's horn locate near top left vista. then use skyscale to get to the higher point, switch to griffon to fly close to the jp then gild down and you can reach the left edge of top of the volcano.

3.  from the top you can walk around,  get close to the top of  check point 1 ( open the port and glid down to check point 1) port your friend to the top of the volcano.

4. mesmer from the top glid to check point 2 then port back up to the top again, do the same for check point 3

5. walk to check point 4

by using this method can skip all the part at the bottom, only need to do is from check point 4 to the finish line.

but the helper is not able to get the jp done. due to not able to use port to reach the first check point from the top ( i tried few time but is fail, port is out of range)

I am not sure if this is an old trick, but do release a bit of pain of this jp. or may be just wait for zerg group's help.

• Thanks 1