[EU] Legion of Defiance [LoD] is recruiting! A PvE focused casual guild!

Kenneth.7536

Hello, people of Guild Wars 2!

Legion of Defiance is looking for new and active members! 

About LoD

Legion of Defiance's roots go back to Guild Wars 1 where me and a couple of friends wanted to have a place where everyone would feel welcome. Thus, Legion of Defiance (LoD for short) came into existence.

My vision for Legion of Defiance in Guild Wars 2 is to have friendly and active people helping newcomers. Let it be dungeons, fractals or raids. Or even PvP, though mostly we're a PvE focused guild. Focused on helping other people. Focused on social interactions, making friends and having  fun.

Since EoD is launching soon (hopefully), it will bring in new players (also hopefully) and we all know that Guild Wars 2, at the start, can be very overwhelming.

Why am I trying to build such a guild that just helps people? I believe that helping each other out is the integral part of this community and I would like to spread it even more. 

Current state of Legion of Defiance in Guild Wars 2

Right now, we're at six members. Our guild level is at level 12.

I just finished setting up a categorized Discord server (and imo it looks kick-kitten 😉 )

I am very much looking for people who need help in Guild Wars 2 and who LOVE helping other people.

Thank you for reading!

Edited by Kenneth.7536
Member count changed

• Kenneth.7536 changed the title to [EU] Legion of Defiance [LoD] is recruiting! A PvE focused casual guild!