Newer player LF medium sized guild

Aza.7196

I have some friends that were returning to the game and I joined them. Been playing about two months and have really fallen in love with the game. We are looking for a medium sized guild that has active mostly pve content with some pvp chances. Thinking between 30-70 active players that play all throughout the day. We are NA. Looking for a good home. Also we don’t fill out applications. 

Edited by Aza.7196

Heya Aza,

I'm one of the Guild Leaders for Failure to Report, we are a newly formed PvX Guild on NA, our Guild is currently Lv 15, with some notable upgrades like the Teleporter, the Guild Arena and most buffs in the Tavern unlocked.
Our current Goal is to 1. Grow our Guild/Community 2. Get Ready for Raiding 3. have presence in WvW and PvP to an extent

We're currently working on getting more dedicated players that enjoy group activities and like hanging out in our discord.

I sadly have to say we don't fill the 30/70 active players, while we have 90ppl listed in the guild, we are not having them activly play together sadly, it's an issue that us guild leaders are working on a fix as we speak, but, it's a problem we fix collectivly by actually being there sooooo

If you're up to it and want to be a part of FTR, help us grow and see what we can accomplish together, send me a message on discord @SneekzD#1948