How hard is the Mai Trin Timed Mote?

If it helps to answer, a bit of background info.

I play generic power reaper. I am not a particularly great GW2 player (a bad reaper player? shocking, I know), but still somehow finished all the previous Ad Infinitum CMs and TMs with a surprisingly low number of failures even without any consumable buffs and with random groups.

Now the Mai Trin Timed Mote is the only real obstacle left to overcome, the rest is just some time and coin. I am still at fractal level 60-something, but afaik that doesnt matter as long as someone in the party is at 95+.

To prepare I already got 127 AR along with tears of alba, three large mist potions, that one butternut food and a scarlet-slaying potion. I even saved the omelette I got earlier for an additional boost. Before anyone says it, yes, I have read the wiki page for the fractal.

Now the question is, do I need to prepare myself more? How badly am I going to get murdered? Is the time given generous enough or an actual obstacle? Can I do it with just a random group? If not, where is the best place to find a coordinated group?

The timed Mai Trin encounter is quite lenient with the time. The "hardest" part is staying alive, but even that isn't a hard thing to do with a healer in the group (not that you would need one, but if you aren't well acquainted with fractals then I'd say you want to have one).

Alright, I pulled it off, thanks to the help of a few nice people.

Absolutely yes, the time was the last thing to worry about. You could probably do it as a party of 5 healscourges.

Now just a few more days of generic fractalling and I will have my very own reverse front "ooh-ahh" device.

Edited by Xoleuph.7014