Not feeling motivated to craft a legendary after the armoury update.

11 hours ago, zealex.9410 said:

An entire template jsut to swap a weapon is silly, even if the cap was removed i wouldnt fork themoney so i can quick swap to my focus.

Well, maybe you get the point?
Quick Weapon swap == 2 Weapon Sets == maybe a game design limitation?

What you want is simply a 3rd Weapon Set 😉 

10 hours ago, wolfsblut.9435 said:

Well, maybe you get the point?
Quick Weapon swap == 2 Weapon Sets == maybe a game design limitation?

What you want is simply a 3rd Weapon Set 😉 

A 3rd weapon set wouldn't fix legendary losing their stats and upgrades when you unequip them. 

• Confused 2

I just came here for a thread like this, I just logged on for the first time since the update.
I mainly play thief, and like to run dungeons, where I often swap to shortbow to stealth quickly, and then swap back.
I have both legendary shortbows on my thief, but now I'm gonna have to craft an ascended one just to be able to quickly equip it from inventory isntead of having to go through hero panel in a hurry. However, since I like to swap between zerk, marauder, or sometimes even condi, I now need multiple shortbows instead of just one....

As much as I like the idea of the legendary armoury, it actually ends up being inconvenient to not have the option to have the physical item in my inventory...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Herr der Ringe.3251 said:

I just came here for a thread like this, I just logged on for the first time since the update.
I mainly play thief, and like to run dungeons, where I often swap to shortbow to stealth quickly, and then swap back.
I have both legendary shortbows on my thief, but now I'm gonna have to craft an ascended one just to be able to quickly equip it from inventory isntead of having to go through hero panel in a hurry. However, since I like to swap between zerk, marauder, or sometimes even condi, I now need multiple shortbows instead of just one....

As much as I like the idea of the legendary armoury, it actually ends up being inconvenient to not have the option to have the physical item in my inventory...

...why exactly do you need multiple stat combinations just to spam stealth out of combat now? Not only that, but pretty sure you can do that without picking stats/upgrades at all, so while I get the overal problem, this case seems mostly unaffacted.

______

OP, if you "don't feel motivated to craft legendary" then feel free to just not, I don't see the problem.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Herr der Ringe.3251 said:

I don't need stats to stealth, I can do that with a white, but I still need sb to play WvW, and it's nice for open world PvE.

Exactly, which is why I don't understand why you were trying to make a problem out of one situation that's not a problem 😛 

And hopfully you're using a separate tab for your wvw build anyways?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

It would be a lot better if the templates were actual templates, with the ability to save/load. That way if you swap out a weapon temporarily, you could load the template to put it back on with its old stats and upgrades.

Ideally the legendaries could just remember their stats and upgrades from the last time you had them equipped in that template. Even though there's a lot of nice stuff in the legendary armoury, that plus the original implementation of templates keep feeling like anti-qol to me.

• Like 1