New Legendary Weapon Ideas

Hey guys so I have been thinking a lot about the Legendary Weapons, seeing as I'm working on making my first one (after what... 3 years of playing? Lol I'm such a coward). Anyways... I was wondering what some of you would like to see. I personally want to see some more longbow options. I love making Kudzu, and I love love LOVE flowers, but I would also like more universe, or crystal, or other things. I guess what I'm saying is:-I don't like the coloring options for Kudzu: I wish I could make it grey or blue or purple, etc-As much as I love it, I wish I had some more options to choose from-I would love to see a galaxy, or crystal or some other really pretty bow

Anyways, that's my two cents.

Also, for any of you reading this that are working for arena net, I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work you put in. I love playing guild wars 1 and 2, and I love what you have done to make the game even greater. You guys are super awesome, and I am very very grateful for all the work you put in. Thank you!

I want a focus in a similar vein to the chimeric prism focus. A legendary focus would need to break out of the box compared to the previous one. I've also noticed a serious/silly cycle going on with the legendaries as well, so I'm hoping that the new focus will be very serious in comparison.

I'm also a fan of the celestial aesthetic like Astralaria and the celestial infusions.

Archived