I've made a tool to track a team's Raid progress

Inspired from many different discord bots, I've tried to make a tool that lets register many players in a team, and then anyone can see what's the raid progress for all that team in a single place.

I've set a public team in here, although there are not much things to do, you can give it a try.

The idea is that on the landing page you can create a team - Once that's created, you share that team's URL with the rest of your team for them to add themselves in with their API key (needs account+progression). That team's URL is permanent, so you just use it to see at a quick glance what raids are missing on that week (and one-time CM achievements).

The checkboxes on the left are to move players to the top, to select those players that are available to raid.

I have a public environment here where you can create your own team, but I'm running this in a free server so it's limited. Please please please, do not create a new team if you're not going to use them, or we'll reach the limit very quickly. If you want to play around and see what it looks like, you have the public team instead.

If you are techie, you might be interested that the code is open source, hosted on github. There are instructions there to deploy your own environment so you can use it without limits.

Feedback more than welcome ❤️

Edited by blackoil.2673
  • Like 1