Looking For A Friendly PvE Guild On Dragonbrand

It can be PvP/PvE, but I don't PvP; I get too competitive and that just ruins the fun for anyone who has to put up with me.

So I'm looking for a newby-friendly PvE guild. I have played for years, but only off and on, and I'm not the most intelligent, so I ask allot of obvious questions or get confused easily. x.x

2 hours ago, mikoe.6574 said:

Check out: [NA] Guild Medieval: The Knights Medieval [TKM] - Family-friendly, casual, social, multi-game guild. - Looking For Guild - Guild Wars 2 Forums

We not much into PvP. Server only matters for WvW, I think that is changing with the next expansion. 

I appreciate the offer but looking through your rules, I think I'd get stuck at the 'absolutely no swearing' rule. I don't swear like a sailor, but the occasional 'Son of a <female doge>' and the swear-equivalent of 'shoot' does slip out, since my normal gaming circle are all 20 or older, most being 35+.

It usually happens when something is going south in-game, so I don't even realize when I'm saying it until after I've said it.

I feel bad turning down the only offer after nearly 24 hours, but I'm aware of my limitations, and maybe it's the slight autism,  but I've never been able to catch myself before a casual curse slips out. Never anything heavy (I rarely say the f-word), but if a guild as a 'no cursing at all' rule, I can't really follow it if I can't catch myself. 😔

Hey Akisohida! We love answering questions and teaching folks the ropes over in Tyrs. Questions and opportunities to learn are often encouraged! We are a 30+ guild, so hopefully we fit in with your normal expectation of peers 🙂 

We are one of the longest continuously running established social guilds in the game.

ENFORCED NO DRAMA adult guild. Casual is King here and we are all about the TEAMWORK. Old School guild here! 14 Years strong!

We are a mid sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs!

Do some research on us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/125043/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild-na-tyrs

Fill out an application here! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318