Can anet make a separate LFG for raid sells?

Samnang.1879

@Samnang.1879 said:Most of raiders in gw2, when they go to LFG they want to kill a boss, nobody wants to see 5 listing of raid sell ads or "cleared wing 2, feel free to explore" ads. Those two should have their own categories.

Just a suggestion.

As a hardcore raider, I'd agree with this. It should have it's own category and I wouldn't see any harm from it.

@"Ildrid Ildhjertet.2489" said:But I don't think Anet like people selling raids, so adding a lfg tab for that would seem like they endorse it. Sort of.

They said selling raids is fine as it is part of, and I quote "forming a group" or something along those lines. If they're fine with it happening, then they should make it easier for the population to categorically see raid sellers away from actual raid groups forming.

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

@"Ildrid Ildhjertet.2489" said:But I don't think Anet like people selling raids, so adding a lfg tab for that would seem like they endorse it. Sort of.

They said selling raids is fine as it is part of, and I quote "forming a group" or something along those lines. If they're fine with it happening, then they should make it easier for the population to categorically see raid sellers away from actual raid groups forming.

Wow that is disappointing. I guess they could just make a "selling" category on the lfg then, with subfolders for dungeons, fractals and raids. Probably jumping puzzles too :p

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:

My impression is that they are of course aware that there is no dedicated place to sell raids, but they are ok with it in general, and maybe they have ideas how to implement such a place. Until then, they tolerate that people use LFG for their ads. But LFG is certainly not the best place to do that, so they won't put a special LFG up for it.

Archived