Game loads to character select only. Maps cannot "connect with the server"

From yesterday afternoon I have an issue with opening the maps. Guild Wars 2 launcher opens normally, I can log in without issues. Character select window loads properly, I can see the models but when I'm trying to use any of my characters, none at all can load on the map. In rare cases, maps do load but only for a minute before "disconnecting from the server".

I did lowered my graphics settings to the lowest - no effect
Though, it might be arcdps again, deleted - no effect
Classic, turned my laptop on and off - no effect
Ran gw2-repair tool twice - no effect
Just in case closed my anti-virus thinking it might started blocking connection - no effect
Updated NVidia drivers - no effect
Windows update (note, done after map issues occured) - no effect

So I though, maybe it's my internet. But after checking on LoL, War Thunder, scribble.io, agar.io and youtube it seems not. They worked fine. And afterall, Guild Wars 2 launcher does open, I can log in, character select window loads, only the maps refuse to connect with the server. Game is downloaded almost fully, just 23K files left...

Funny enough, I did played Guild Wars 2 yesterday in the morning. Game worked perfectly fine. No crashes, no packet losses. Closed also without crashing. And on afternoon, every single time error said that connection with the server was lost when trying to play. As I can't see anyone else posting about similiar issue, seems it's just me, unluckilly. But I ran out of ideas what the "fork" is going on.

Edited by Creepezel.2149

• Creepezel.2149 changed the title to Game loads to character select only. Maps cannot "connect with the server"