[NA] [TC] Returning player who's thoroughly confused and looking for newbie-friendly guild

Zakov.1692

Last time I played this game was 8 years ago... hit 80 on my Charr, fiddled around as there was basically no end-game content, and didn't resurface until a few days ago. I'm very lost and just going through the motions at the moment. Would be nice to be in a friendly guild for guidance and group content, as I might as well be a brand new player at this point. Bonus points if you're LGBT centric/friendly. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Zakov.1692 said:

Last time I played this game was 8 years ago... hit 80 on my Charr, fiddled around as there was basically no end-game content, and didn't resurface until a few days ago. I'm very lost and just going through the motions at the moment. Would be nice to be in a friendly guild for guidance and group content, as I might as well be a brand new player at this point. Bonus points if you're LGBT centric/friendly. Thank you.

Hiya, Zakov!

Welcome back to GW2!  It sounds like you might be interested in the guild I lead, Café Solidarity.  We're a guild for people at the margins (including BIPOC people, LGBTQIA+ people, disabled people, neurodivergent people, people of different faiths and non-faiths, etc.).  Also, we're super newbie friendly. 🙂

If you'd like to check us out, the way is to join our Discord.  Once you've joined, you can read through our #rules and #introductions, and if you like what  you see, you can post your own intro to join us!

I know it's a lot to come back to all of these changes, but we'd like to team up with you and help show you the ropes! 🙂 

~Jevati

• Like 1