MYSTIC CLOVERS - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

MYSTIC CLOVERS

2>

Comments

• AliamRationem.5172AliamRationem.5172 Member ✭✭✭✭

PvP/WvW give you practically no loot compared to PvE. Why don't you just buy the mystic coins you need with all the gold you make doing PvE and craft the clovers you need?

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

@AliamRationem.5172 said:
    PvP/WvW give you practically no loot compared to PvE. Why don't you just buy the mystic coins you need with all the gold you make doing PvE and craft the clovers you need?

Depending on what you do in PVE you dont actually make alot of money. Unless i run fractals that day i can make more money just doing WVW, im not one that enjoys running the same content for 12 hours a day.

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• AliamRationem.5172AliamRationem.5172 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dante.1763 said:

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

Depending on what you do in PVE you dont actually make alot of money. Unless i run fractals that day i can make more money just doing WVW, im not one that enjoys running the same content for 12 hours a day.

I enjoy roaming WvW better than farming gold in PvE, too. But it's not even close. Fractals, open world metas. This stuff gives far more loot than competitive modes. And I'm fine with that, but I don't think that balance needs to shift any further in favor of PvE!