FIX ORDNANCE CORPS EVENT AREA! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

FIX ORDNANCE CORPS EVENT AREA!

1. It's hard enough to get this chain of events completed with lower map populations because of PoF, but it is REQUIRED for Chucka and Chumpawat.
  2. Events scale up when people just run through on their mounts
  3. MOST IMPORTANTLY - the next to last stage, BEIGARTH won't accept salvage and the camp becomes locked at that point.
  4. Finally, After spending an hour doing it all the other night, almost have it finished (as in a couple more bombs to place), I get kicked to a new map that has barely begun the event.

Please take a look at these large chain events that are required for Legendaries. Thank you.

Comments

• Nokomis.5076Nokomis.5076 Member ✭✭✭

FIX YOUR CAPS KEY BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE BROKEN!

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
    When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

• @Nokomis.5076 said:
    FIX YOUR CAPS KEY BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE BROKEN!

I assure you, the Caps key was working exactly where it was intended for emphasis. Yours on the other hand, seems to be permanently STUCK!

I appreciate your concern over my keyboard, however. Thank you.

• Kilamanjaro.2705Kilamanjaro.2705 Member ✭✭✭

I absolutely second this exact post. I just started this at daybreak, about 5 of us from start to finish, with spikes of up to 15. No breaks in anything,. Even with calling for help in map chat and stacking almost 25 people shuttling salvage, we still did not get the last 2 bonbs planted.
    I run meta's throughout HoT, PoF and Sw, DT....you name it. By all measures and standards this is fubar

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.