Need help trying to get POF ascended back items. but cannot procced because Mysterious Etching and b

so i want to get pof back items until i see there is 2 items that is still in gray but after i read the description how to get it. im quite shocked because ive finished the story and it still gray . so how do i get the items? do i need to play the story again with my alt ? because my alts isnt have good armor and havent unlocked a lot of hero point :( this is going to be take a lot of time http://prntscr.com/gxpdea help is appreciated. thank you in advance.

Each back item is character locked, to which you chose to do in Amnoon. (In Blazing a Trail, you decide whether Amnoon should be independant, Pay tribute to Palawa Joko, or side with the Sunspears)To get them, you need 3 characters to finish the entire story.

I'm not sure if you did parts of the story with friends who picked different supports, which granted some items to you.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Each back item is character locked, to which you chose to do in Amnoon. (In Blazing a Trail, you decide whether Amnoon should be independant, Pay tribute to Palawa Joko, or side with the Sunspears)To get them, you need 3 characters to finish the entire story.

I'm not sure if you did parts of the story with friends who picked different supports, which granted some items to you.

wait my english is not good. so what you saying is if i want to get pof ascended back items. i need to finish the stories with 3 different sub story ?

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@Crushgear.8175 said:

wait my english is not good. so what you saying is if i want to get pof ascended back items. i need to finish the stories with 3 different sub story ?

Yes. Certain items only drop from the story instances if you picked the relevant choice in Amnoon.Thank you mate

Also be aware of which character made which choice in that instance for the collection pieces outside of the story itself. If character A chose the Sunspears, for example, that character cannot get collection items from bounties that drop for the Joko or Amnoon banners.

Archived