Weaponsmithing Discovery tab not showing Bank materials

lucvw.6025

I don't really notice anything that's clearly missing from your discovery panel. Most discoverable recepies use components you have to craft first, the biggest exception being sigils and consumables.

You very rarely use pure ore or logs (usually ingots or planks), nor the fine materials (bone, blood, fangs etc) - they're usually used in inscriptions and then those are used in discovery.

I think the answer lies between @Electro.4173 and @Tanner Blackfeather.6509. You likely have basic mats in the bank that need to be refined to be included in any discoverable recipes or you've discovered everything associated to the mats that you have.

I'm not sure if mats stored in your bank tabs (overflow) would show up in the discovery pane. That could be an issue; I've never checked. Look up a few discoverable recipes on the wiki and put the mats in your storage to test for them showing up in the discovery pane. Move them to your bank tabs and test again if you're interested. If you can confirm that a recipe you definitely don't know isn't showing up as discoverable with mats in both or either positions, I'd document and report. I've never heard of this before, but it could be something stemming from PoF. I have heard that there were some wonky bugs following launch.

Archived