Suggestion: Game Release Notes with skill before/after

ori.5829

So, even after 5 years of playing this game, I often struggle to link the skill name to the skill itself.Now my suggestion to make the Game Release Notes with skill changes easier to understand:

• Underlined Skillnames, when hovering you see the skill description window as it is ingame + its image
  • Additive to this, show the old Skill description (in grey), and an arrow --> to the updated skill description.This way you can avoid the wall of text, you just show the Skill name + image in the patch notes.

Just a suggestion for better visibility, thanks!

I like this idea!

There is a sort-of fix/work around: reading the patch names on the Wiki. It takes longer for them to go up there, partially because of adding all the links, but they link to the Wiki pages for skills/items and those pages will have the previous versions recorded so you can compare them. (Even after skill pages are updated the Wiki saves all the previous versions for reference.)

@Danikat.8537 said:I like this idea!

There is a sort-of fix/work around: reading the patch names on the Wiki. It takes longer for them to go up there, partially because of adding all the links, but they link to the Wiki pages for skills/items and those pages will have the previous versions recorded so you can compare them. (Even after skill pages are updated the Wiki saves all the previous versions for reference.)

Yes I'm aware of that. I was just suggesting a simple an fast way.

Archived