Has anyone noticed their greatsword not showing when stowed?

I have Eternity and using it on my Norn Dragonhunter, but when the weapon is stowed, it doesn't show up (completely invisible). Has anyone else noticed this problem with their greatsword? I've tried different clothing (and taking it off), different outfits, different zones, and different greatswords - no difference is made, it can't be seen. I CAN see it on my Soulbeast, but not on my Dragonhunter. Anyone else?

@Khisanth.2948 said:Sounds like you unchecked the option to show your weapon in hero panel. In each of the boxes for the weapons there is a checkbox in the upper right corner.

Uhhh .... yep. What a noob. I don't know how I did that, or how I missed it. I'm going to go hide in a corner now. Thank you. /facepalm

@C W.5081 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:Sounds like you unchecked the option to show your weapon in hero panel. In each of the boxes for the weapons there is a checkbox in the upper right corner.

Uhhh .... yep. What a noob. I don't know how I did that, or how I missed it. I'm going to go hide in a corner now. Thank you. /facepalm

Well that is a relatively recent feature and it is easy to have accidentally clicked the box without realizing while trying to do other stuff