unlocking United Legions Waystation Synchronisation mastery

zonefalen.6085

So I've just started playing Jormag rising, (haven't played the rest of the Icebrood saga), and i've gotten to the point where it tells you to unlock the Electromagical Pulse Mastery. However for that you need to unlock United Legions Waystation Synchronization mastery track. To unlock that it says you need to travel to Drizzlewood coast. But I'm already in Drizzlewood coast and the mastery track is still locked. Help please?

Have you tried having someone join you who has the mastery unlocked? Not sure if it'll do any good but it can't hurt to try. Not a structural solution of course but it might get you unstuck for now. Obviously ANet needs to step in and make the mastery track available for players who started with chapter 4.

Same issue here. Took a long hiatus, because I disagreed with how Living Story was implemented. Came back noticed it was still the same, and now I am content gated in content that I met the requirement for. Honestly I'm not as mad at the progression of it as I was before, but just seems kinda ironic this would be the first thing I encountered in the game that seemed to agitate me.