Inventory management

Hello.

There have been lots of topics throughout the years about loot clutter where you open bags and get tons of items which some players might see as problematic.Apart from the entire concept being problematic I'd like to target a specific section of it which I'd like to call 'items which aren't useful for YOU'.

As the playerbase is quite big and people will find use for various items this idea caters to individual players based on their needs.

Scenario:I play for 5 hours and find items which personally have no use for:

• 750 bloodstone
  • 200 dragonite
  • 100 empyreal

Outcome:My inventory is filled with items I KNOW I will never use and am perfectly fine to delete them. So I have to either drag them out of the inventory and delete or right click and delete all one by one.

Idea (please forgive my poor paintbrush skills):Add additional options to the 'inventory cog' icon as per below:

q4ggiohgqtij_t.jpg

Manage unused items:This would open a popup where you can drag whatever you want from your inventory to the popup window. Items 'dragged' to that pop up would be identified as 'non-essential' to the player / account.

Delete unused items:If a player would have dragged e.g. 3 items (bloodstone, empyreal, dragonite) to that popup window and have any amount of them in their inventory (regardless if some are missing or not) and would choose this option all of these items present in the players inventory would be deleted after a "Are you sure you want to delete those items?".

It's just annoying to do that every day that's all. ; )

@Parasite.5389 said:

@Nugget.7203 said:if only you could buy those

the Easiest ones to get are
  • Princess; which is acquired by hunting Karka hatchlings in Lions Arch.
  • Herta: which requires some scavenger hunting in Auric Basin
  • Star of Gratitute: which is obtained by completing jumping puzzles during Wintersday

i mean buy the materials, i am lacking in those daily

@Nugget.7203 said:

@Nugget.7203 said:if only you could buy those

the Easiest ones to get are
  • Princess; which is acquired by hunting Karka hatchlings in Lions Arch.
  • Herta: which requires some scavenger hunting in Auric Basin
  • Star of Gratitute: which is obtained by completing jumping puzzles during Wintersday

i mean buy the materials, i am lacking in those daily

oooh, my bad XDwell, at least it looks like a few people have found the post helpful