LWS2 Episode 6: Into the Labyrinth NPCs are still bugged (since ~2016)

Hi, I'd like to know if anyone else experienced this bug and if there's any way to work around it?

I'm talking about this bug here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Into-the-Labyrinth-NPCs-bugged/page/1

I found 3 NPCs on 4 in the labyrinth. Rox never followed and was needed to remove a wall. So I'm never able to proceed further into the quest.

I had to skip the episode. Anyone else experienced this issue?

Is there any other glaring game breaking issues in living world story quests I should be aware of before proceeding to the next ones?

Thanks

I think that link is for a different bug for when the NPCs stop working at the final boss. You seem to have found a new one.

When you retry, try grabbing the NPCs in different orders (where or even if that is possible) and clearing out any nearby adds that might cause her to go into combat and interefere with her pathing. Also make sure if there is any text box dialogue, not to skip through it too fast or run off too soon. Those are the kind of things that can randomly trigger bug outs.

If none of those make any difference, just keep sending bug reports or retrying.

@Randulf.7614 said:I think that link is for a different bug for when the NPCs stop working at the final boss. You seem to have found a new one.

When you retry, try grabbing the NPCs in different orders (where or even if that is possible) and clearing out any nearby adds that might cause her to go into combat and interefere with her pathing. Also make sure if there is any text box dialogue, not to skip through it too fast or run off too soon. Those are the kind of things that can randomly trigger bug outs.

If none of those make any difference, just keep sending bug reports or retrying.

Ok so I got it on the 4th time. Eventually all the NPCs followed me. Once I had one bugged on me right at the start XD