[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting! - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting!

13>

Comments

• hi I like to join the guild : )
    I am interested in your fractal cm training you provide.
    I have exp in 98 and 99 but never done 100 cm. I am mist attunement 2 working for 3, and i have the infinite omnipotion. Maybe do raids as well.
    Thank you :)

• @Legedric.9372 said:
    I just returned to GW2 about a week ago and worked myself through the PoF story/zones including my nice little Griffon :)
    Now I'd like to join a guild to find a new home and get some community to enjoy the open world stuff together.

sent an invite :)

• Hi, I've been playing guild wars for almost 2 years.
    Played every LW season (except S1, of course) and I really enjoy the story. I'm quite familiar with most of the bigger metas and recently I got a commander badge.
    I'm looking for a guild because I'd love to meet some international friends, learn from more experienced players, and try out strike missions and raids. It seems that your guild is something I was looking for :)

And one more thing - I'd be very happy if my friend LOCKar.4369 could join too. We do almost everything together, including fractals. He also plays some PvP. He will probably post here soon.

Hope we can get an invite :)

• Hi, as my friend Sand Cat.9182 said, I'm also looking for a guild! I'd like to start raiding and do strikes. Also, I recently started playing unranked PvP. Could you please send me an invite? I'm looking forward to having fun with y'all =)

• Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

@Sand Cat.9182 said:
    Hi, I've been playing guild wars for almost 2 years.
    Played every LW season (except S1, of course) and I really enjoy the story. I'm quite familiar with most of the bigger metas and recently I got a commander badge.
    I'm looking for a guild because I'd love to meet some international friends, learn from more experienced players, and try out strike missions and raids. It seems that your guild is something I was looking for :)

And one more thing - I'd be very happy if my friend LOCKar.4369 could join too. We do almost everything together, including fractals. He also plays some PvP. He will probably post here soon.

Hope we can get an invite :)

@LOCKar.4369 said:
    Hi, as my friend Sand Cat.9182 said, I'm also looking for a guild! I'd like to start raiding and do strikes. Also, I recently started playing unranked PvP. Could you please send me an invite? I'm looking forward to having fun with y'all =)

Sent invites ladies.
    Make sure to join our discord since most information is held there :)

• Hello! I have played Gw2 on and off for quite awhile now, but ive never been able to try out raids and strikes! I would love to join the guild to learn how to do raids and strike missions and ofcourse get to know new people! Seems like the guild i am looking for :smiley:

@Jonrong.8567 said:
    Hello! I have played Gw2 on and off for quite awhile now, but ive never been able to try out raids and strikes! I would love to join the guild to learn how to do raids and strike missions and ofcourse get to know new people! Seems like the guild i am looking for :smiley:

Sent you an invite. Please note that we have an activity rule in #about channel on discord.

• Would you guys have room for somebody who just got in GW, I havesome WOW experience but form like WOLK era.

• @LordHammerhand.3254 said:
    Would you guys have room for somebody who just got in GW, I havesome WOW experience but form like WOLK era.

Of course.
    I personally came from WoW as well a few years ago and no regrets :) WoW is too much grindy for me I would say and GW2 is more casual friendly and based on skills on end game contect such as raids / PvP.

Sent an invite.

• Sometimes you need a bump in life

• Hello, I would like to join you guys. I am still relatively new, just got finished getting my ascended gear and currently pushing towards T3 Fractals, I would like to also get more into raids and strikes - just so you get an idea how far I am into the game.

• @Jakejr.6783 said:
    Hello, I would like to join you guys. I am still relatively new, just got finished getting my ascended gear and currently pushing towards T3 Fractals, I would like to also get more into raids and strikes - just so you get an idea how far I am into the game.

Sent an invite. I suggest joining our discord community :)

• Hi, I'm a new player looking for a relaxed guild. I'm interested mainly in open world and pve content.
    Thank you

• Hello all,
    I was in THR and I can say thats some nice and helpfull people there and kind a guild i was looking to be my home but few not logical things happens there

first u see in msg about representing is optional? I can say thats not truth at all

What the guild expects:

– Respectful, helpful members willing to both learn and teach!
    – Representation is optional, though some key features are only available to representing members I am talking about this
    – Use of discord required for full membership
    – A fun attitude -- it is a game, after all!

than 3 months ago Dean.3056 started sending mails about demotion if not representing THR like I was explained him then I have 12 characters which some are was in THR some was in other guilds and I told him I am never gonna represent THR with all my toons. Than Dean.3056 started to spam my mail everyday about demotion if not represent guild if thats case why in first post and when i was recruited and joined THR why I was lied that REPRESENTION WAS OPTIONAL?
    https://ibb.co/qxpQqps
    https://ibb.co/GxPFMvC
    can some other leaders of guild explain this?
    thanks in advance

• Hello there, I am interested in joining a casual, social, PvE guild. Get back at me at your earliest convenience so that we could talk about it. o7

• Hi im a returning player but never rly had a guild so id love to join

edited December 22, 2020

@Saaladin.9562 said:
    Hello all,
    I was in THR and I can say thats some nice and helpfull people there and kind a guild i was looking to be my home but few not logical things happens there

first u see in msg about representing is optional? I can say thats not truth at all

What the guild expects:

– Respectful, helpful members willing to both learn and teach!
    – Representation is optional, though some key features are only available to representing members I am talking about this
    – Use of discord required for full membership
    – A fun attitude -- it is a game, after all!

than 3 months ago Dean.3056 started sending mails about demotion if not representing THR like I was explained him then I have 12 characters which some are was in THR some was in other guilds and I told him I am never gonna represent THR with all my toons. Than Dean.3056 started to spam my mail everyday about demotion if not represent guild if thats case why in first post and when i was recruited and joined THR why I was lied that REPRESENTION WAS OPTIONAL?
    https://ibb.co/qxpQqps
    https://ibb.co/GxPFMvC
    can some other leaders of guild explain this?
    thanks in advance

Saal instead of trying to shame the guild and me try to understand what you've done.
    I regularly send mails to guild members updating their position in guild / rewards / events and ETC. You on the other hand came to be with an attitude of "stop spamming me , you bother me ETC".
    Plus it is suspicious that your own mail isnt posted, Did you forget to post your disrespect manner? I guess somehow it was lost in your screen shots.

I stand behind my decision of kicking you from the guild. It was very insulting and disrespecting what you've done. As for REP it is optional. If you bothered to join discord and reading the rules like most of the community you wont be raging here in the forums.

• @Elithur.2671 said:
    Hello there, I am interested in joining a casual, social, PvE guild. Get back at me at your earliest convenience so that we could talk about it. o7

@Eagle.8954 said:
    Hi im a returning player but never rly had a guild so id love to join

I sent you ladies invites :) Make sure to join discord aswell to be aware of everything :)

• Hey Dean , im an old player with a fresh account looking for a guild to do things together. Would love to join.

• Hey guys, Petar here. I'd love to join the guild, seems like a good place to start my journey in GW2. Just had my 1st toon 40 lvl, still finding my way around the map, doing dailies etc etc. I'd love to connect with ppl around my lvl of expertise (barely any) and enjoy getting to know the in-game world together.
    Cheers!

• @Paiktaras.4879 said:
    Hey Dean , im an old player with a fresh account looking for a guild to do things together. Would love to join.

@Iridescent.6432 said:
    Hey guys, Petar here. I'd love to join the guild, seems like a good place to start my journey in GW2. Just had my 1st toon 40 lvl, still finding my way around the map, doing dailies etc etc. I'd love to connect with ppl around my lvl of expertise (barely any) and enjoy getting to know the in-game world together.
    Cheers!

sent invites to both of you ladies :) , make sure to join Discord.

• Hello Dean!! I am a returning player and searching for a guild and THR sounds perfect to me I am looking forward to get into strikes and raids with a bunch of chill peeps
    Hope there is still place in the guild

• Hello, I would like to try the guild out. I want to get more involved with endgame activities.

• Hey there! I'd like to join your guild :blush: . I've been playing since launch with short ( a few months) breaks.

• @Fetus.1390 said:
    Hello, I would like to try the guild out. I want to get more involved with endgame activities.

@Joswha.5974 said:
    Hey there! I'd like to join your guild :blush: . I've been playing since launch with short ( a few months) breaks.

Sent invites :)

• Hi, I'd like to join your guild. I'd like to start with Raids and Fractals and other end game content.

• @Zajacik.1786 said:
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild. I'd like to start with Raids and Fractals and other end game content.

Sent an invite. Welcome :)

• BadToro.4210BadToro.4210 Member ✭✭
    edited December 30, 2020

Hello. I would like to join your guild. You can pm in game or add me in discord (BadToro#9864) if you need more info.

@BadToro.4210 said:
    Hello. I would like to join your guild. You can pm in game or add me in discord (BadToro#9864) if you need more info.

Invitied :)

• Hello I would like to join your guild. I started playing 3 days ago and having a blast :)

@Lechter.3528 said:
    Hello I would like to join your guild. I started playing 3 days ago and having a blast :)

Sent you an invite :)
    Welcome to the game.

• Vet player,was by my myself since 2013,tired of doing t4s with pugs and actually trying to start raiding got exp w1/w2 really into raid trainings and cm fractals(exp with 98 but coudlnt make 99/100 with pugs because of insane kp/li demands)and cm stirkes,can bring dps dh/qfb/cfb.
    If u guys actually do training raids/fracs often(not just words or 1 training per month) id gladly join and be part of that community.

• Hi there,

I am a new player hoping to get up to speed very quickly. I would love to join your guild if you would have me.
    Would love to find an in game family.

My char is SunTzu.6570

Thanks in advance!

@Alexy.2056 said:
    Vet player,was by my myself since 2013,tired of doing t4s with pugs and actually trying to start raiding got exp w1/w2 really into raid trainings and cm fractals(exp with 98 but coudlnt make 99/100 with pugs because of insane kp/li demands)and cm stirkes,can bring dps dh/qfb/cfb.
    If u guys actually do training raids/fracs often(not just words or 1 training per month) id gladly join and be part of that community.

We are not a raiding guild but we do have 2 static teams and trainings. Sent ya an invite.

@SunTzu.6570 said:
    Hi there,

I am a new player hoping to get up to speed very quickly. I would love to join your guild if you would have me.
    Would love to find an in game family.

My char is SunTzu.6570

Thanks in advance!

sent an invite.

• Hi Dean, I tried adding you on Discord, not sure it worked. I'd like to try Thracians if you'll have me. I'd describe myself as a casual starter. I'm still doing story and levelling up masteries and only have exotic gear. In the first instance I'd love help with story stuff (working towards skyscale and ascended items in due course) and then after as I pick things up it would be great to help the guild out with fractals, dungeons etc... My discord is lordpumbaa#6628

• i would love to join the guild i had guild wars 2 for a while but never really got in to it and would like to

@lordpumbaa.6327 said:
    Hi Dean, I tried adding you on Discord, not sure it worked. I'd like to try Thracians if you'll have me. I'd describe myself as a casual starter. I'm still doing story and levelling up masteries and only have exotic gear. In the first instance I'd love help with story stuff (working towards skyscale and ascended items in due course) and then after as I pick things up it would be great to help the guild out with fractals, dungeons etc... My discord is lordpumbaa#6628

Hi, In our guild message of the day we have the guild discord link, use that it is an auto inv. :)

@kmjnHQ.2561 said:
    i would love to join the guild i had guild wars 2 for a while but never really got in to it and would like to

Sent an invite.

• Hi! I'd love to join your guild please. :) Been playing everyday now.

IGN: SephirothUSA.8370
    Husband's IGN: MJHawke.5309

• Hi. Would love to join your guild. I am playing on EU Blacktide server.
    I started just recently - have a lvl 74 character and going mostly PVE.
    trying to be online every day :)

@SephirothUSA.8370 said:
    Hi! I'd love to join your guild please. :) Been playing everyday now.

IGN: SephirothUSA.8370
    Husband's IGN: MJHawke.5309

Sent invites, make sure to join our discord :)

@ITJezek.3670 said:
    Hi. Would love to join your guild. I am playing on EU Blacktide server.
    I started just recently - have a lvl 74 character and going mostly PVE.
    trying to be online every day :)

sent an invite :)

• I would love an invite! Looks fun!

• Btw my characters name is Quewín

• Hey,

I am a new/returning player. But never rly had a guild so id love to join.
    Mainly I play WoT and for relaxing gw2. Atm I'm lv 80 Firebrand & lv 80 Necro.

Thanks in advance!

@AwesomeMonkey.6708 said:
    I would love an invite! Looks fun!

@CLKRUN.1907 said:
    Hey,

I am a new/returning player. But never rly had a guild so id love to join.
    Mainly I play WoT and for relaxing gw2. Atm I'm lv 80 Firebrand & lv 80 Necro.

Thanks in advance!

Invites will be sent shortly :)

Friendly bump :)

• absolutia.9321absolutia.9321 Member ✭✭
    edited January 14, 2021

hello im a new player looking to get into the game would be nice to have some nice fellas to chill with can i get an invite?

• Hi, just got back to GW2. Working through path of fire. Hoping for some community activites to actully experiance the guild part of guild wars 2.

@absolutia.9321 said:
    hello im a new player looking to get into the game would be nice to have some nice fellas to chill with can i get an invite?

@Krematorion.1530 said:
    Hi, just got back to GW2. Working through path of fire. Hoping for some community activites to actully experiance the guild part of guild wars 2.

Sent invites :)