Fractal 40 farm: Possible chrono improvements?

Hi guys,i have been farming fractal 40 lately and so i read few guides how to do it. Most of them were similar in many aspects but almost all of them had diference in chronomacner rotations. Right now i am doing this:

portal, Alacrity well while running down, sword 3 in range.swap, shild 5, SoI, shild 4, sword 2, F1,then depends on the speed of the group either F2 or few autos sword 3 and F2Portal, swap, take portal , Focus 4, Focus 4, F4 (to give distortion to others just apearing so they dont get cced), take portal again and run to platform, swap

Alaccrity well in cutsneceshild 5, cs, SoI, sword 2position myslf behind my group

shild 5, swap, SoI, focus 5, sword 2, sword 3 F1, F2(if something fails then MOA to cc him again)

I would like to know if there are some tips and trics you can give to me.For example i saw someone using timewarps, Well of action instead of recall, CS on effigy and so on. I am not an chrono veteran so i would like to hear from more experienced players if they could explain to me what are the advantages/disadvantages of other options and if/when are they better.Thanks for your inputs.

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:Hi guys,i have been farming fractal 40 lately and so i read few guides how to do it. Most of them were similar in many aspects but almost all of them had diference in chronomacner rotations. Right now i am doing this:

portal, Alacrity well while running down, sword 3 in range.swap, shild 5, SoI, shild 4, sword 2, F1,then depends on the speed of the group either F2 or few autos sword 3 and F2Portal, swap, take portal , Focus 4, Focus 4, F4 (to give distortion to others just apearing so they dont get cced), take portal again and run to platform, swap

Alaccrity well in cutsneceshild 5, cs, SoI, sword 2position myslf behind my group

shild 5, swap, SoI, focus 5, sword 2, sword 3 F1, F2(if something fails then MOA to cc him again)

I would like to know if there are some tips and trics you can give to me.For example i saw someone using timewarps, Well of action instead of recall, CS on effigy and so on. I am not an chrono veteran so i would like to hear from more experienced players if they could explain to me what are the advantages/disadvantages of other options and if/when are they better.Thanks for your inputs.

You might want to try posting this in the Mesmer forums. This is something that only experienced mesmer players would know, and there are probably plenty more there than in the dungeons forum.

I barely had the problems about cc in better groups.

I just run on effigy:

Foc 5 - SW3 - CS - TW - Sh5 - Recall - Signet - CS end, repeat that after loop, siwitch to focus offhand and do AA or SW2

Berserker

go in with SW/Focus, AA until im in combat, CS - TW - CS end - Sh 5 - Recall - Signet

Flap Flap

directly after Beserk dies switch to Focus, cast SW3, wait till it flies, cast focus 5, cast SW3 imedietly when ready to proc 3rd illuswitch to shield when it goes down, Sh 5, TW, F3, etc. (requires /gg in lobby ofc)

Try to get SW2 and on cd and use F1 when the bosses are about to die.

Some weavers reach an 80k dps peak at effigy with that so it cant be that bad.

Why does that forum fuck me up picking a stupid emoji when just want to type a random :s

@Veprovina.4876 said:With pots and food you can more or less just 11111 your way to victory, 40 bosses aren't that bad and don't exactly reqire complex rotations. But if you want that, then best ask in the mesmer forums, they'd know.

Well it's not about completing fractal 40, it's about redoing fractal 40 for efficient and fast clearing to optimized the time.

@Refia Montes.3205 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:With pots and food you can more or less just 11111 your way to victory, 40 bosses aren't that bad and don't exactly reqire complex rotations. But if you want that, then best ask in the mesmer forums, they'd know.

Well it's not about completing fractal 40, it's about redoing fractal 40 for efficient and fast clearing to optimized the time.

I know that. My point was that, it's kinda easy anyway so any benefit you gain from optimizing your rotation will be minimal. What you're essentialy doong is speedrunning where the difference will be in seconds i think.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with that if that's what you want. Did you try the mesmer forums yet? It would be interesting if you or someone from your group did a video of clearing it first with your current rotation and then test other rotations to see how much time you saved.

Archived