LF People to Queue With

Shadownox.5968

I'm not really looking for a team per se right now so I put this here. Sorry if it's the wrong subforum.

I came back to the game a couple of weeks ago and as usual my preferred/only content is pvp or wvw roaming. Queueing solo is really boring so I'm looking for some friends to queue with. I don't care about skill level (I'm certainly not good at all lol), I just want to have fun and play the game.

Times I can queue: Any time after 4 pm mon-fri and whenever on the weekends.

About me: I play weaver and fresh air elementalist. Not the strongest class right now, but I'm making it work. I'm also okayish at daredevil thief. Unfortunately since I've been gone so long I've had to put all my focus into my main class and haven't yet had the time to pick up any of the other classes aside from thief again (I used to play engi, necro, and guardian). I'm a pretty nice guy and I don't really rage. I try to be positive and helpful in chat when i do type. I'm down to use discord as well. If I sound like someone you'd like to play with, add me or whisp me in game and we'll queue up.

EDIT: forgot to add that my timezone is Central Standard and that i'm NA server.

If you’re talkative and know your class and rotations, people add you. Also try doing the same. If you find someone in your team who is good or somewhat decent, add them - and then let them know you added them. More than anything, it will make their day.

However choovanski is correct in that the next season, you can only duo Q if your rating is under a certain amount. 1600 I think.

Archived