Please give us a way to organize friends list by last online.

FXLEACH.9436

• 1 month later...

I wish they would revamp the list entirely. I have people on my list that I don't know who they are because some of the login names are so cryptic. I wish there was some way we could make notations on each entry to help us identify who is who. If it's someone we know their real name we could drop it in the notation field otherwise we could just put something in there as a reminder of who they are.

@"Tekoneiric.6817" said:I wish they would revamp the list entirely. I have people on my list that I don't know who they are because some of the login names are so cryptic. I wish there was some way we could make notations on each entry to help us identify who is who. If it's someone we know their real name we could drop it in the notation field otherwise we could just put something in there as a reminder of who they are.

You can actually do that! Right click on the account name in your friend list and select "set nickname" to enter a custom name for that person.Unless I misunderstood and that's not what you want to do?

@"Tekoneiric.6817" said:I wish they would revamp the list entirely. I have people on my list that I don't know who they are because some of the login names are so cryptic. I wish there was some way we could make notations on each entry to help us identify who is who. If it's someone we know their real name we could drop it in the notation field otherwise we could just put something in there as a reminder of who they are.

I use that a lot with non guildies, like "nice fractal pug" in my friend list or "salty rude person" in my block list

Archived