WvW incentive : War Chest Gold JACKPOT + Exclusive WvW Aura Infusion

Titan.3472

Imagine a War Chest Gold on everyone's servers' spawn area in every BL representing every worlds activity and gathering gold at every game aspect in wvw of every world. This chest would add per wvw activities such as ex : 50copper per supply use for any mean, 1silver per player kill, 1silver per stomp, 2silver per yak killed, 3 silver per camp captured, 4silver per tower captured, 5silver per keep captured, 10 silver per smc captured, FROM every tiers worlds (or something between 0.1 copper to 1 copper per ppt generated from everyworlds could be also). And a 0.0001% chance to loot the legendary opening key that would stay available for whoever drop it for 1hour to go to the closest spawn area to claim the gathered reward over time. It would make like a WVW JACKPOT LOOT random drop that anyone would be able to get with the exact same chance. Also when it happen add a global message about the "War Chest has been claimed for a total -XXX- Gold by -Insert Player Name-". If not won at the end of the week the total amount of gold will be adding for next week until someone get the key drop to open it. Also this war chest JACKPOT could also contain an exclusive WVW aura infusion. Such incentive would permanently boost every worlds activity in wvw in the long term giving everyone an even chance at the legendary reward war chest loot. Add a history board listing the winners next to chest with player name, server name, date and amount of gold won. Thoughts

If the chance to drop is so small people won't pay much attention. I would prefer something hard to obtain, but no completely RNG based.

For example: exclusive reward tracks for each rank. Reach gold, platinum, etc and unlock a gold, platinum, etc reward track. These reward tracks would give titles and an armor skin.

Actually I don't mind this suggestion; and I think it can be altered a bit so at the very minimum it does increase loot/reward drops for people in WvW. Good thing is, it wouldn't favor the bigger servers that win all the time. The thing is, they can't make the rewards based on ticks, but more so capturing & upgrading objectives. They also as you said OP, make it through killing other players and stomping. But I would weight it more to actual PvP and capturing objectives, rather than upgrading. I wouldn't count kills via siege towards the reward total

Take whatever reward structure is in place, then: 1st place = 1:1 ratio (regular rewards), 2nd place is 2:1 (double the rewards), 3rd place 3:1 (triple the rewards) . In actuality it's likely to even itself out anyway between the placements, so there wouldn't be much disparity.

Make the chest lootable at the end of the week at the start of the next match, so in other words it's guaranteed. People may walk away at the end of the week anywhere with an extra 50-100g which i don't think is unreasonable, not when some people manage to get that in one day doing PvE.

All Anet would have to do is add another participation counter to WvW which basically mirrors the one in place. Participation builds up in the same way., except this one slowly builds throughout the week. Maybe do it in increments of 10 (or 10%) where as you either would loot 100% of what's in the chest or a % of it (minimum being 10%). That way you can't have people coming trying to loot it who hasn't participated.

The good thing is, it doesn't separate people based on rank (like PiP's do), but is solely based on participation during the week. It would bring more people in likely, and yes that means more patients on the vets part to teach people.

There actually is a multitude of ways this can be done to make it actually fair for everyone.

u want WvW to be a PPT shit hole, where people rather bunker up every single object and stay inside the walls tight and save instead of coming out t o fight..dunno from which server u are but my server often completely wrecks ones tower/keep just to fight no1 intention is to even take the keep..

not every1 is in WvW to capture stuff..first 1 to tell me to go play sPvP if i want just pvp, answer is NO, sPVP is predictable as fuck u cant predict a blob of people or a random guy ur picking out of blob what skills he has on reuse etc or ur getting ganked out of blue.WvW and sPvP are 2 diff things even if u refuse to cap shit on borders.

The probelem is we give people everthing and they earn nothing,in db its hell to try to get the pugs in ts3 or discord so we can fight.So if there not tag then no pips I say and the we comanders force them to use ts3 or discord so we can fight or they get nothing! Condi needs to be fixed,tougtness can be made so 50% of condi dps in stoped which well fix the overwelming players that have no skill at all but press1 and kill 50 people in a spot my fire!Anet please fix this your only buffing condi dps and soon people well stop playing or do you even care that skilled players quiet?

@Slade.2341 said:The probelem is we give people everthing and they earn nothing,in db its hell to try to get the pugs in ts3 or discord so we can fight.So if there not tag then no pips I say and the we comanders force them to use ts3 or discord so we can fight or they get nothing! Condi needs to be fixed,tougtness can be made so 50% of condi dps in stoped which well fix the overwelming players that have no skill at all but press1 and kill 50 people in a spot my fire!Anet please fix this your only buffing condi dps and soon people well stop playing or do you even care that skilled players quiet?

Condi =no skill with most players!

Archived