War is now balanced.

Poelala.2830

How it is that war is balanced ? This update only made core better , wvw vise. Nothing much changed for fc since ppl will still rush into it like there is no tomorrow, what cd made is fight vs sb even more borring - 4 sec more kiting ....Dagger droped down in use since axe got quite good buff with no real reason , main hand ofc.Balance stance will prolly be better choice than endure pain now vs power dmg.If nothing else , this made war , less viable vs condi meta.For ppl who wish to play it in pve, condi dps (bye bye ps).I expect next buff to go toward condi rifle or spear ?!?

@kiranslee.4829 said:How it is that war is balanced ? This update only made core better , wvw vise. Nothing much changed for fc since ppl will still rush into it like there is no tomorrow, what cd made is fight vs sb even more borring - 4 sec more kiting ....Dagger droped down in use since axe got quite good buff with no real reason , main hand ofc.Balance stance will prolly be better choice than endure pain now vs power dmg.If nothing else , this made war , less viable vs condi meta.For ppl who wish to play it in pve, condi dps (bye bye ps).I expect next buff to go toward condi rifle or spear ?!?

yeah, next buff, 30% Cyclone Axe, wowowo nice this make a warrior top dps...

Well Core Warrior is paying for the sins of Spellbreaker.

Now i'm not complaining, But if Anet indeed wanted Spellbreaker nerfed then the proper way to do so is to nerf Spellbreaker, Why Core Warrior has to be nerfed for the imbalance they introduced with Spellbreaker.

@Oglaf.1074 said:They just nerfed core Warrior (OF COURSE!) while leaving Spellbreaker untouched.

The lattering being what everyone whined about, not the former.

Did you even read the notes? The changes to stances made them more powerful over a shorter duration. Now you aren't nearly immune to CC for 10 seconds, but you get tougher. No long resistance up time, but you can be more aggressive with your burst.

Also, FC got a CD increase, which it needed.

@BurrTheKing.8571 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:They just nerfed core Warrior (OF COURSE!) while leaving Spellbreaker untouched.

Did you even read the notes? The changes to stances made them more powerful over a shorter duration. Now you aren't nearly immune to CC for 10 seconds, but you get tougher. No long resistance up time, but you can be more aggressive with your burst.

For the moment, dont use both balanced stance and last stand together.

They dont stack and lesser balanced stance from last stand gets activated even if you have stability already on you from balance stance utility.

This bug made me pick endure pain over balance stance for the moment

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@BurrTheKing.8571 said:

They dont stack and lesser balanced stance from last stand gets activated even if you have stability already on you from balance stance utility.

Why not just let Last Stand activate first?

I still dislike traits that just use a utility for free. Makes the base utility much less valuable.

@BurrTheKing.8571 said:

"More powerful over a shorter duration" is a nerf in my book.

Especially considering how much they killed the duration, lol.

@BurrTheKing.8571 said:

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@BurrTheKing.8571 said:

I still dislike traits that just use a utility for free. Makes the base utility much less valuable.

sure you can do that, but after that you dont know for sure when last stand can be active again, so you might pop you balanced stance because you know you get CCd because AoE ring or something.. thats smart play, but this could lead into activating both balanced stance AND last stand if it active again, thats not good design.

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@BurrTheKing.8571 said:

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@BurrTheKing.8571 said:

sure you can do that, but after that you dont know for sure when last stand can be active again, so you might pop you balanced stance because you know you get CCd because AoE ring or something.. thats smart play, but this could lead into activating both balanced stance AND last stand if it active again, thats not good design.

Which is why it should do something else. Maybe give 3 stacks on Stability on stun break or something with a CD reduction on stances.

There's still overlap with Balanced Stance but it benefits the class as a whole.

Archived