Spvp what did ya'll place with you're Engi builds?

zoopop.5630

14 games total 7w/7L in rank at the moment and placed Low gold(expected to be lower honestly). Made plat last season but then decayed down to bronze(assumed that would be held against me during placements, guess not).

wanted to know how everyone doing so far with their builds, what they think could use some fixing, where did you get placed, and whats your goal for the season?

I'm looking to playing noting but holosmith this season regardless of some of the OP classes in game like mesmer, and necro. My goal is to hit Plat with my current build and hopefully post a build where i can get some praise from the community :D!

so please share what ya'll discovered , working on, and what you are having a hard time with.

I played holo for a few of my placement matches, and scourge for the rest. Simply put, holo is way more effort, and you may not be able to affect the outcome of a match. Scourge is still so powerful that it's easy to turn the tide of battle with minimal effort.

Placement put me in T3 platinum.

@Vagrant.7206 said:I played holo for a few of my placement matches, and scourge for the rest. Simply put, holo is way more effort, and you may not be able to affect the outcome of a match. Scourge is still so powerful that it's easy to turn the tide of battle with minimal effort.

I'll have to strongly agree with you on that statment, what are you running for a build on holo, and whats your goal for the season?

Congrats on plat though XD.

@zoopop.5630 said:

@Vagrant.7206 said:I played holo for a few of my placement matches, and scourge for the rest. Simply put, holo is way more effort, and you may not be able to affect the outcome of a match. Scourge is still so powerful that it's easy to turn the tide of battle with minimal effort.

I'll have to strongly agree with you on that statment, what are you running for a build on holo, and whats your goal for the season?

Congrats on plat though XD.

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Holosmith_-_Marauder_Rifle

I honestly don't have a goal yet. I usually wait til the end of the season to see if it's worth the extra effort to get onto the leaderboards.

@Ivantreil.3092 said:I just finished my 10 match placement yesterday with my core rifle engi, 6/4, i ended up in high gold, not so happy with the result tbh, was expecting to reach low plat at least, but oh well, it's something i can climb in easily.

thats nice!

Give yourself some goals and challenges you'll be there in no time! :S , i love starting super super low so when i start playing i look foward to climbing into play again XD.

Archived