Ticket #669089

• ArenaNet Staff

Please do not create threads asking me to check on your tickets. I'm very sorry, but following up on tickets is simply not something that I can do. (Believe me, I have a very full "to do" list as it is!)

I checked a few tickets earlier this week to ascertain if there was an issue with the ticket system, but learned that there was not, and all reported "unanswered" tickets had indeed been answered or were actively being worked upon. But again, this is not an on-going task that I can accept, nor one that I am expected to perform.

Please feel free to update your ticket by responding to any e-mail in the chain in relation to that ticket number. Doing so will not expedite your tickets, but it will give the team a chance to let you know if there has been an unforeseen issue with what you're written them about.

Merc -- you should look into your ticket, as the number you posted is one digit anyway. When you update your e-mail chain, be sure you select the correct one.

Thank you for understanding.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Please do not create threads asking me to check on your tickets. I'm very sorry, but following up on tickets is simply not something that I can do. (Believe me, I have a very full "to do" list as it is!)Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for the response.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Please do not create threads asking me to check on your tickets. I'm very sorry, but following up on tickets is simply not something that I can do. (Believe me, I have a very full "to do" list as it is!)

I checked a few tickets earlier this week to ascertain if there was an issue with the ticket system, but learned that there was not, and all reported "unanswered" tickets had indeed been answered or were actively being worked upon. But again, this is not an on-going task that I can accept, nor one that I am expected to perform.

Please feel free to update your ticket by responding to any e-mail in the chain in relation to that ticket number. Doing so will not expedite your tickets, but it will give the team a chance to let you know if there has been an unforeseen issue with what you're written them about.

Merc -- you should look into your ticket, as the number you posted is one digit anyway. When you update your e-mail chain, be sure you select the correct one.

Thank you for understanding.

Yeah it's 6690891. Sorry i thought if it took more then 72hours you needed to ask on the forum atleast thats what someone once told me.

• ArenaNet Staff

No worries, Merc. At one point, when I had a different role with ArenaNet, I did do check-ups on older tickets. But that was then, and this is now. ;) I wish I did have the time to look into matters and update players, but updating the ticket will be helpful and with wait times lowered considerably over the last couple of months, I feel sure you'll be helped soon! Thanks again for your understanding!

Archived