Purchased a random mount but it is not showing for me

@moonstarmac.4603 said:Once you unlock the Griffon you will be able to use it. But yes, the chief complaint is 1) being complete RNG and 2) being unable to select which mount we want a skin for. My first skin was the Starbound Griffon...fortunately I got my griffon the next day.

No chief complaint is spending 400 gems and having nothing to show for it, but an Icon with lock symbol over it.

@moonstarmac.4603 said:Once you unlock the Griffon you will be able to use it. But yes, the chief complaint is 1) being complete RNG and 2) being unable to select which mount we want a skin for. My first skin was the Starbound Griffon...fortunately I got my griffon the next day.

So if I go somewhere and I buy tires for my Honda... and the company says "Oh we sold you some tires for an Escalade."So now I just need to go out and buy an Escalade?

@Camaro Charr.2805 said:

So if I go somewhere and I buy tires for my Honda... and the company says "Oh we sold you some tires for an Escalade."So now I just need to go out and buy an Escalade?

But you weren't buying tires for your Honda. You were buying tires for an unspecified car. Had you done the research you would have known you had the chance of getting a useless Griffon skin/Escalade tires. I'm not saying the system isn't garbage, and you certainly have every right to be upset, but it's definitely important to read the fine print/do the research before purchasing.

Archived