[Suggestion] Add WP in Dragon Stand next to Mordremoth's Vantage PoI — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestion] Add WP in Dragon Stand next to Mordremoth's Vantage PoI

Draeyon.4392Draeyon.4392 Member ✭✭
edited November 24, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

I don't think I would be the only one who would be grateful if a waypoint was added to the end of the Dragonstand map that unlocks upon defeat of the Mouth of Mordremoth.
Anyway, that is all.

Comments

• Believe that there's either a scout by one of the first waypoints that has all the items/etc that is nice. There's also the WP that's pretty close to the end that you can glide to.

• There now after the meta, the spawn vendor does not have the items that the end vendor does.
    I know its not a big deal but was just wondering if they could just drop one there.

• Lunarlife.5128Lunarlife.5128 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 24, 2017

@Draeyon.4392 said:
    There now after the meta, the spawn vendor does not have the items that the end vendor does.
    I know its not a big deal but was just wondering if they could just drop one there.

I really do think they're the same scout... With the same items. It's a one minute glide. I'd love to know if that's not the case though =)
    Vigilant Precipice - same inventory as NPC below.
    Dragon's Domain - appears at Mordremoth's Vantage following the Mouth of Mordremoth's defeat in the meta-event.
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Whispers_Keeper_(Dragon%27s_Stand)

• maybe im wrong, ill check again next time im there :D.

• Vendor at start and end are identical. Also there is a WP after the circle chamber, next to the repair before you go out to the ledges of the final fight. It opens when you progress to the Mordremoth Final Fight in the Meta.

• Astralporing.1957Astralporing.1957 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 24, 2017

Their inventory was indeed different originally, but that was changed long ago (probably during the April HoT Revamp update, but i don't remember it well enough to be sure). Now they're the same.

The whole point of a social game is to play with the people you want to play with, not be forced to play with the people you don't.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.