Assassin coat, what goes with it for shoulders?

Lina.1327

@Sojourner.4621 said:

@Seteruss.4058 said:i used to match my assasin's coat with whispers secret shoulders.

That's the one I like too.

Y it is better than daggers on shoulder. Also i have agent's backpck and is clipping on it with the assasin';s shoulders.Other than that, whisper's secret shoulders make a great match with agent's back :)

@Lina.1327 said:

@Moonlit.6421 said:You can now afford the assassins shoulders, best of luck in your pursuit of fashion~you made my week, dude I’m still in shock

Happy to be of service. Like I said in game I always love seeing other people pursue Fashion Wars and I like to further and promote those pursuits on occasion when one sticks out to me. This made me think back because my first real character I liked was a male human thief and it took me forever to save up and afford the very same armor but when I finally got ahold of it I was so happy. Glad I could be of help to you friend, and best of luck from here on out~

(As a side note for the actual topic of the thread though if your ever looking for a place for design inspiration try GW2 Style it's a site where players post their looks and rate one another and there's even a help wanted section specifically for people wanting advice on their looks. ^^)

Archived