Is Gate of Madness A Good Fit For You?

Mysteriax.6049

Gate of Madness has spent the last four years building a WvW server community, and it is paying off. We have a lot of guilds involved, almost no drama, great coordination, and we all have a blast playing together. We are all quite proud of what our server has become. We are certainly not opposed to the idea of transfers, but having more people just to have more people does not appeal. We want people to join our community, not just numbers on the battlefield.

With this is mind, this is the current state of Gate of Madness WvW. We will not be a good fit for everyone. That said, if this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we would love to have you on board.

1) We are a small tight-knit server and we like it that way.Our server community is not unlike a small town, everyone knows everyone. We have a village idiot and everything. We use the server teamspeak not only to coordinate, but also to build relationships between guilds. We don’t have any large guilds, instead we have many small guilds, which work together. Some guilds only have a few members, and yet still make a big impact.

2) We don’t mind losing.Don’t get me wrong, we do like to win. Ok, we LOVE winning. But that doesn’t mean that the fun stops when we lose. Our goal is always to do the most that we can, with the resources we have. You can ask any of our opponents, GoM does not quit, and we have a TON of fun, even when we are losing.

3) We are a guest server, and proud of it.We like to help out our host server whenever we can. Most of us like the variety that server links bring. It allows us to make new friends while keeping our community strong.

4) We are constantly working to improve.We use our Discord to discuss tactics: what worked, what didn’t, and what should be try to do next. This has really improved us as a server, as we share what we learn with each other, and look for additional ways to improve.

ConclusionIf this sounds like something you want to be a part of, then we hope you will consider joining our community. I encourage you to take a look at our Server Guilded page (guilded.gg/gw2gom) and meet or chat with one of our leaders if you're interested. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@hellsqueen.3045 said:

@Mysteriax.6049 said:Yes we changed our guilded page link. It has been updated.

Thanks, I'll take a look now.I've got a small but growing guild on GOM and some of us are starting to get into WvW and we have people transferring, so working with the rest of GOM could really help.

I'll send you a message in-game. We have a GoM Community and would love to help you and your guild grow and enjoy WVW.

Archived